Department of International Business and Trade
- Equip students with professional skills and theories in the field of international economics and trade, as well as international management.
- Equip students with research and analytical skills for international economics and trade and knowledge of international management, as well as problem-solving abilities by applying knowledge of international economics and trade.
- Students will become virtuous international economics and trade personnel with humanistic and sound personalities through taking general education courses.
- Students will be trained to write international economics and trade and international management papers, and to work as a team to prepare for further studies or careers.
- Graduates are encouraged to either acquire professional licenses and certificates in international economics and trade and international management, or to continue their educations.
Students’ professional international management and trading services capabilities will be enhanced through training in finance and trade analysis, while their foreign language skills and vocational competitiveness will be strengthened to prepare graduates for academic research work, for practical jobs related to trade, or as the core staff of business units in all relevant fields.
Prospects for the future
Our aspiring students seek jobs in industries such as trade, finance, business management, and the government sector. Our graduates are expected to apply their knowledge and skills at work no matter what career path they take.
Licenses and certificate:
Students are encouraged to take the International Trade Certification Examination and to obtain professional licenses such as Level C Technician for International Trade and foreign exchange and financing certificates.
Future careers: our students with general educations will be trained as professionals who possess great potential in working in different industries such as trade, finance, business management, the government sector, etc. Our graduates are expected to apply their knowledge and skills at work no matter what career path they take.
Studying at domestic or overseas postgraduate schools in international trade, financial banking, international enterprises, business management, or taking MBA or EMBA programs.